Multi Media Channels Careers
Welcome to Multi Media Channels Career Opportunities!
Are you looking for a career that inspires you, provides a bright future and allows you to grow both professionally and personally? We are a composite of diverse people who come together by showing support and respect to one another. We invite you to take a closer look at what we have to offer, we think you’ll like what you see.
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS:
REPORTER – Waupaca, WI:
The Waupaca County Post is a multimedia news organization that publishes a weekly paper while posting daily news online. We are looking for a reporter who can write clearly, concisely and quickly about local government, grasp the issues and conflicts behind what happens at public meetings, write features about people, schools, civic groups and businesses, cover some varsity sports, shoot photos and video. The ideal candidate will have basic knowledge of journalism, photography, video and social media.
A college degree in journalism is preferred, but applicants with at least two years of news reporting experience will be considered.
Applicants should send a resume, cover letter and three clippings of their work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Distribution – Green Bay, WI:
Do you like being out and about?
This is an entry level Part Time position for a Magazine Distribution Company with 20-25 hours/week.
This position can lead to Full Time.
The main duties of this position will be:
- Keeping warehouse clean and organized
- Delivering paperwork to warehouses weekly
- Offloading product delivery once or twice a month
- Rack auditing and cleaning display racks
- Occasionally will need to deliver books
- Must have a smart phone
- Valid Driver’s License
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Be able to Pull a pallet jack with varies weight
- Can follow written instructions and work independently
- Be able to work on short notice
- Map navigation skills or navigation on your smart phone
Send resume’ and cover letter to Tammy Moloney @ email@example.com:
[mmc_year] - All rights reserved
Multi Media Channels, LLC